|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2017)|
|Industry||Identity Verification Services|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, Calif., United States|
|Yossi Zekri, President & CEO
Stephen Maloney, EVP Business Development & Strategy
|Services||Multi-channel ID document authentication Fraud prevention|
Acuant is an identity verification, document authentication and fraud prevention technology services provider headquartered in Los Angeles, with engineering and development centers in New Hampshire and Israel.
Products include ID capture and auto-fill software, ID authentication, biometric facial recognition, facial image matching, and CHIP/RFID reading. Partners include start-ups, Fortune 500 and FTSE 350 organizations.
Acuant was founded in 1999 in Los Angeles, California by Danny and Iuval Hatzav as Card Scanning Solutions, which was incorporated in 2003 and later rebranded in 2014 as Acuant. Yossi Zekri was named CEO & President in 2008.
- "Acuant launches facial recognition solution". Planet Biometrics. 2017-02-28. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- Rabinovich, Paul (2016-10-13). "Identity Proofing Is the Cornerstone of Trust in a Digital Relationship". Gartner. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- Chang, Ellen (2016-09-15). "Hotels Update Security Slowly for WiFi, Electronic Door Locks". TheStreet. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- Yurcan, Bryan (2016-08-12). "Don't Ditch SMS, But Change the Way You Use It". American Banker. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- Seals, Tara (2016-06-06). "Acuant to Expand ID Management with AssureTec Buy". Channel Vision Magazine. Retrieved 2017-03-10.