|Categories||Science and Technology|
Print and digital editions.
|First issue||December 1992|
|Company||Immediate Media Company
(formerly BBC Magazines)
|Website||Official home page|
BBC Focus is a British monthly magazine about science and technology published in Bristol, UK by Immediate Media Company. Under the editorship of Daniel Bennett it covers all aspects of science and technology and is written for general readers as well as people with a knowledge of science. Formerly known as Focus, the magazine was taken over by BBC Magazines in mid-2005 and renamed in BBC Focus. There are also regular science celebrity features and interviews.
- Intro-a few paragraphs from the editor
- Eye Opener – interesting or amazing photography
- Letters to the editor
- Discoveries- news articles about the world of science
- Features (main topics)
- Q&A – a section welcoming science queries from readers and answers from an expert panel
- Out There – a round up of the latest factual books, films, television and radio, exhibitions and events
- Innovations - news and reviews from the world of technology
- Forever Sports leads growth (UK Press Gazette 11 Feb 2016)
- Immediate Media Co. "BBC Focus Magazine". (Scroll to bottom of the web page for company details.). Retrieved 9 August 2013.