Nodeclipse NTS when debugging Node.js application
0.12.0 / March 31, 2014
|Type||Integrated development environment|
|License||Eclipse Public License|
Nodeclipse Eclipse plug-in (Nodeclipse-1 on GitHub) is core that other solutions are based on. It is available via update site or Eclipse Marketplace. Other solutions are "Eclipse Node.js IDE" (Enide), set of plugins and "Node Tool Suite" (NTS), an integrated development environment (IDE).
Nodeclipse was originally created by Chinese software developer LambGao 金氧. Currently the project has contributors from 4 countries, while the original author has not participated for several months. In April 2013 the Nodeclipse-1 plugin got 1072 installs through Marketplace clients alone.
Features set varies based on solution.
Below there are some basic features available:
- Code completion
- CoffeeScript support
Nodeclipse NTS & Enide Studio features
- Editor with code completion
- Generating Express project
- JSHint integration
- Passing arguments to Node application and Node.js
- Open Explorer or command line for current project
- Markdown editor
- "Nodeclipse (Nodeclipse-1, CoffeeScript Editor plugins, Eclipse Node.js IDE and npm-proxy) 路 GitHub". Github.com. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Node Tool Suite (NTS) - Browse Files at". Sourceforge.net. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Nodeclipse首页、文档和下载 - Node的Eclipse插件 - 开源中国社区". Oschina.net. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Nodeclipse | Eclipse Plugins, Bundles and Products - Eclipse Marketplace". Marketplace.eclipse.org. 2013-03-26. Retrieved 2013-08-16.