|Member of the Kentucky House of Representatives
from the 99th district
|Preceded by||Frances Brown|
November 4, 1959 |
Morehead, Kentucky, U.S.
|Alma mater||Morehead State University|
Adkins represents a district in eastern Kentucky that includes Elliott, Lewis, and Rowan Counties.
Adkins has had his share of impact on his hometown community of Sandy Hook, KY and of communities in the state of Kentucky. Adkins most recent involvement in the Sandy Hook community is with his approval and presentation of $730,000 dollars to help upgrade and maintain the sewage system throughout the community.
- Fields, Mike (February 17, 2009). "Lionized in Elliott". Lexington Herald Leader. Retrieved December 10, 2016.
- Simon, Jeff (December 9, 2016). "How Trump ended Democrats' 144-year winning streak in one county". CNN. Retrieved December 10, 2016.
- Kentucky Legislature - Representative Rocky Adkins official government site
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Rocky Adkins (KY) profile
- Follow the Money - Rocky Adkins
- KentuckyVotes.org - Rep. Rocky Adkins bills introduced and voting record
|This article about a Kentucky politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|