Talk:John Rennie (editor)
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
Hello, everyone! I'm planning on reworking this page some because it appears to be sorely out of date. If anyone has any information or pointers to some fresh(er) sources, please leave them here! Thank you! Syko1096 (talk) 01:42, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
- Syko1096 really looking forward to this, its been on my rewrite list for years but I never seem to be getting around to it. Good luck with it.Sgerbic (talk) 23:57, 29 January 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on John Rennie (editor). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101004190343/http://johnrennie.net/about-john-rennie/ to http://johnrennie.net/about-john-rennie/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100807203309/http://journalism.nyu.edu/faculty/rennie.html to http://journalism.nyu.edu/faculty/rennie.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.