The Statesman's Yearbook
This article does not cite any sources. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Publisher||Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke|
|ISBN||9781137440082 153 ed.|
The Statesman's Yearbook is a one-volume reference book providing information on the countries of the world. It is published by Palgrave Macmillan.
List of editors
- Frederick Martin (1864–1883)
- Sir John Scott-Keltie (1883–1926)
- Mortimer Epstein (1927–1946)
- S. H. Steinberg (Sigfrid Henry Steinberg) (1946–1969)
- John Paxton (1969–1990)
- Brian Hunter (1990–1997)
- Barry Turner (1997–2014)
- Turner, Barry (2016). The Statesman's Yearbook: The Politics, Cultures and Economies of the World, 2017 (153 ed.). Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9781137440082.
- Hathi Trust. Statesman's Yearbook fulltext, 1865-1908, 1876-1921, etc.
|Wikisource has several original texts related to: The Statesman's Yearbook|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Statesman's Yearbook.|