|Headquarters||Chennai and Pleasanton, California|
|Sridhar Vembu (CEO)|
Number of employees
Zoho Corporation is an information technology and business management software as a service (SaaS) developer. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California and has development offices in India.
From 1996 to 2009, the company was known as AdventNet Inc. In 2009, the company was renamed Zoho Corporation after its online office suite of the same name. The company launched and grew without outside funding and is privately owned.
The company is headquartered in Pleasanton, California with a research and development campus in Estancia IT Park in Chennai, India. The company operates in China in a joint venture with Baihui and also has offices in Singapore and Japan. The bulk of its support operations are carried out from its office in Chennai. In Singapore, Zoho entered into a joint venture with Fujitsu and operates under the brand name of skydesk.
- D'Monte, Leslie (24 November 2014). "Is Zoho the future of enterprise software?". Mint. HT Media Ltd. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
Developers at zoho’s office in Ramapuram, Chennai. Zoho has around 2,600 employees, of which about 96% are based in India.
- Arakali, Harichandan (6 June 2016). "The Bootstrapped Buddhist: How Sridhar Vembu built Zoho". Forbes India. Archived from the original on 21 October 2016. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Bootstrapped Unicorns". huffingtonpost.com. 12 January 2015. Retrieved 24 July 2017.
- "Zoho Corporation eyes 100 million users of its products in five years". Financial Express. 8 August 2015. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- Stross, Randall (April 4, 2009). "Web-Based Competition for Microsoft Word". The New York Times. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "Zoho CRM Upgrade Targets Salesforce". InformationWeek. October 30, 2016. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "Zoho scores big with India-made software, but shuns IPO and venture capital". Hindustan Times. November 14, 2014. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, a help desk software from ManageEngine, a division of Zoho Corporation".