This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: the article has content which is not finished. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Sridhar Vembu (CEO)|
Number of employees
Zoho Corporation is a multi-national business software development company. Zoho Corp's offerings focus on web-based business tools and information technology solutions, including an office tools suite, internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, and now has offices in seven countries.
- Zoho Mail: Online mail client.
- Zoho Docs: Online document editing tool. Enables team collaboration on documents, and integrates with Microsoft Office
- Zoho CRM: Customer relationship management platform.
- Zoho SalesIQ: Online live chat, website visitor tracking software and analytics rolled into one platform.
- Zoho Books: Online bookkeeping software for business accounting.
- Zoho Projects: Online comprehensive Project Management System.
- Zoho Flow: Code-free app integration platform that automates repetitive tasks by connecting apps together with event triggers and actions.
- WebNMS: Management platform for internet of things devices within a company.
- ManageEngine: Set of information technology tools targeted at internal technical support teams.
From 1996 to 2009, the company was known as AdventNet Inc. In 2009, the company was renamed Zoho Corporation after its online office suite of the same name. The company launched and grew without outside funding and is privately owned.
The company is headquartered in Pleasanton, California with a research and development campus in Estancia IT Park in Chennai, Tamil Nadu,India. In addition to this, Zoho also has an office in Tenkasi, a remote village in Tamil Nadu, from where their product Zoho Desk was built and launched.. The company operates in China in a joint venture with Baihui and also has offices in Singapore and Japan. The bulk of its support operations are carried out from its office in Chennai. .
- D'Monte, Leslie (24 November 2014). "Is Zoho the future of enterprise software?". Mint. HT Media Ltd. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
Developers at zoho’s office in Ramapuram, Chennai. Zoho has around 2,600 employees, of which about 96% are based in India.
- "About Zoho - Our Story, List of Products". Zoho Corporation. Retrieved February 27, 2018.
- Casserly, Martyn (19 January 2018). "The best free email services for 2018". Tech Advisor. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- Bradley, Tony (29 August 2011). "Zoho Docs Review: A Flexible and Innovative Online Productivity Suite". PCWorld. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- Finnegan, Matthew (30 January 2018). "Zoho takes on IFTTT and Microsoft Flow with cloud app integration tool". Computerworld. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "End to End IoT Solutions – WebNMS". WebNMS. Retrieved February 27, 2018.
- "ManageEngine - IT Operations and Service Management Software". ManageEngine. Retrieved February 27, 2018.
- Arakali, Harichandan (6 June 2016). "The Bootstrapped Buddhist: How Sridhar Vembu built Zoho". Forbes India. Archived from the original on 21 October 2016. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Bootstrapped Unicorns". huffingtonpost.com. 12 January 2015. Retrieved 24 July 2017.
- "How Zoho Aims To Put Tenkasi On The Map With Zoho Desk-A Product Built In The Downtown Of Nowhere". Inc42. 22 November 2016.
- "Zoho Corporation eyes 100 million users of its products in five years". Financial Express. 8 August 2015. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "Zoho Corporation opens office at Renigunta". The Hindu Business Line. 13 January 2018.
- Stross, Randall (April 4, 2009). "Web-Based Competition for Microsoft Word". The New York Times. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "Zoho CRM Upgrade Targets Salesforce". InformationWeek. October 30, 2016. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "Zoho scores big with India-made software, but shuns IPO and venture capital". Hindustan Times. November 14, 2014. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, a help desk software from ManageEngine, a division of Zoho Corporation".