10.3 / November 30, 2016
|Operating system||Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, Windows|
|Available in||English, Chinese, Japanese|
|License||Proprietary commercial software|
Jtest is an automated Java software testing and static analysis product that is made by Parasoft. The product includes technology for Data-flow analysis Unit test-case generation and execution, static analysis, regression testing, runtime error detection, code review, and design by contract. Jtest is used by companies such as Cisco Systems, TransCore, AIG United Guaranty and Wipro Technologies. It is also known to be used by Lockheed Martin for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program (JSF).
Jtest won the 19th Dr.Dobb's Jolt Product Excellence & Productivity Awards in the security tool category (as part of Parasoft's Application Security Solution). Previously, Jtest was granted a Codie Award from the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) for "Best Software Testing Solution" in 2007 and 2005. It also won "Technology of the Year" award as "Best Application Test Tool" from InfoWorld two years in a row in 2006 and 2007. Jtest first received the Jolt Award for Excellence in 2000.
- Automated testing
- List of unit testing frameworks
- List of tools for static code analysis
- Regression testing
- Software testing
- System testing
- Test case
- Test-driven development
- xUnit, a family of unit testing frameworks
- JDJ Product Review — Parasoft Jtest 8.0 by Jason Bell, Java Developers Journal (JDJ), November 17, 2006
- Jtest continues its trek toward code-testing supremacy Archived 2009-02-13 at the Wayback Machine. by Rick Grehan, InfoWorld, October 6, 2006
- Jtest 8 Aids Process by Peter Coffee, eWeek, October 16, 2006
- A Small Shop's View of Jtest 8.0[permanent dead link] by Marcus Zarra, DevSource, September 16, 2006
- Jtest Case Studies
- Jtest automates testing for your Java apps
- F-35 Joint Strike Fighter benefits from modern software testing, quality assurance
- 19th Jolt Product Excellence & Productivity Awards
- 2007 Codie Award Winners Archived 2007-12-13 at the Wayback Machine.
- 2005 Codie Award Winners Archived 2007-12-17 at the Wayback Machine.
- Parasoft Jtest Wins Best Application Test Tool as part of InfoWorld's Annual Technology of the Year Awards
- InfoWorld 2007 Technology of the Year awards Archived 2007-03-05 at the Wayback Machine.
- Parasoft Jtest Wins InfoWorld’s Technology of the Year Award for Second Consecutive Year
- The 11th Annual Jolt Awards Gala