|Look up spoilage, spoiled, or spoiling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spoilage, spoiling or (making something) spoiled may refer to:
- Spoiled child, a derogatory term aimed at children who exhibit behavioral problems from being overindulged by their parents.
- Decomposition, the process by which organic substances are broken down into simpler matter.
- Food spoilage, the process in which food deteriorates to the point in which it is not edible to humans or its quality of edibility becomes reduced
- Spoiling of a gradient echo magnetic resonance sequence
- Spoiled (film), a 2011 documentary film
- Spoiled (play), a television and stage play
- "Spoiled" (song), a 2005 song by Joss Stone
- "Spoiled", a song by Basement from their 2012 album Colourmeinkindness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoilage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.